




After taking down all the Christmas decorations and putting the house back in order, Nick and I thought it would be a good idea to take the kids fishing. There is a great little fishing pond in Southlake that Nick found that is stocked every Wednesday. We went for just a little bit yesterday evening and caught 3 very small perch that we through back. Today we were there for several hours but didn't catch anything but the kids had a blast. I think this might become a regular family outting.

Super Cute! Looks like fun. You can take Sevyn fishing when she is older!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that you have a blog. Now I can keep up better with your family. Rylie was just talking about Emily and clubhouse a few days ago. She said she wanted to go back and play but didn't want to have to go to jail this time!! Thought that was really funny.
ReplyDelete